Monday 27 October 2014

Sketching in the Foyer



Whilst waiting in the Foyer to the IMAX Cinema, Science Museum, I thought I'd sketch some people! I made a pact to myself that as I would rather go out and draw from everyday life than spend my Mondays at Life Drawing, I need to take advantage of every moment!

What do I hope to get from doing his?

- Well, at the moment I have become slightly bored with life drawing classes. I feel I have done enough of 'drawing the body without an outline' and 'focusing on the tones, shadows and forms the body is made up of'. All I would like at the moment is to either draw the human anatomy in immense procission and accuracy or drawing people and the environments they are in whilst capturing that sense of atmosphere and place. Also, I some feedback from last year was that I need to work on my faces - so I guess I need to work on incorporating personality into each figure I draw! 

No comments:

Post a Comment